|From Lindy Miller: Unseating an entrenched, 12-year incumbent isn’t easy – I need your help!
One of the best ways for us to secure votes on December 4th is for our supporters to vote early by mail – it’s a secure and traceable way to make sure your voice is heard.
How to Request an Mail-in Absentee Ballot for the Dec. 4 Runoff Election
- No matter how you voted in the general, if you would like to vote by mail in the runoff, you must request an absentee ballot by November 20th.
- If you requested an absentee ballot for the general election, you may have received an application in the mail for the runoff. If so, complete it and mail it back as soon as possible.
- If not, visit www.vote.org and select ‘Get Your Absentee Ballot’ (here). Fill out your details (including the RUNOFF DATE: December 4th, 2018). Date, print and sign, then mail the application to the address of your Board of Elections listed on the form.
- Once the Board of Elections receives your application, they will send you an absentee ballot (likely starting Nov 26th). Once your ballot arrives, fill it out and drop it back in the mail by Wednesday, Nov 28th. It must be received by your local Board of Elections on Friday, Nov 30th.
- You can check the status of your absentee ballot at any point by signing in to your voter page here (see ‘Absentee Ballot Request Information’ box).
- If you have any trouble, please email us at email@example.com and someone from our team will help you as quickly as possible.
We are still waiting on the official dates for early voting – we will keep you posted. Please share this information with your friends and family!